If you feel that you have to write the same email over and over again, it means that it is time to create an email template.
With an email template you can reduce the time of writing emails and make it more convenient for you.
You can simply use the template that you have created, personalize it and send it.
You don't need to purchase email templates or use fancy programs such as Photoshop or Dreamweaver to create templates. You don't need to know any code writing at all either.
Creating templates is possible in such easy to use programs like your email client, such as Gmail.
In Gmail you can easily create a template that you can use later as often as you wish to.
1. Open the internet and go to Gmail. Log in to your account.
2. You will have to change some of the settings first. From the top right corner select Settings.
3. When the Settings screen opens, choose the Labs tab.
4. Now go down to Canned responses and click on Enable.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Save changes.
6. You will have to wait a few seconds until the page reloads. During this time Gmail saves the new settings that you have created.
7. When the page has reloaded, choose from the top left side of the page Compose.
8. Click on Canned responses and then choose New canned response.
9. Choose a name for the template that you are about to create: it should be something specific so you can find it easily.
10. Once you have chosen the name, click on OK.
11. Write the text of the template: this will be the email template that can later be customized. You can add a subject too or leave it empty and fill it in later. The To field should be left empty at this point.
12. Click on Canned responses and then click on the name of your template. It will be under the Save button. Click OK.
13. Once your template is saved, you can click on Discard. This will take you back to the main Gmail page.