Microsoft Word is familiar to everyone who uses a computer. It is the easiest way to begin making a business card.
You won’t need too much extra information about the program to make your card, and this tutorial will help you with step by step tips and suggestions.
Microsoft word is a great program for beginners in business card making, but it is also a great way to create professional looking cards that will catch the attention of those who see it.
For other possible ways of creating business cards, look at the other tutorials that this web page has to offer.
1. Open Microsoft Word and Click on File, New, and then Business Cards
2. In available templates choose Print Business Card.
3. A list of various templates will appear.
Click on the one that you like. Once you click on it, it will appear on the right side of the document. Click download to save it to your computer.
4. Once you click download, it will open automatically.
You can start editing and personalizing the card by double clicking on it. This way you can change the text and fill out the card with your information. Do the same for each card: you can use copy paste. The cards usually appear on the whole page, exactly in the size that they have to be printed.
5. Once it is ready, go to File and Print, where you can also choose the printer.
Print out the cards on a sufficiently resistant paper. Now they only have to be cut and you are ready to give them away!
6. Watch video for more detailed instructions:
We hope that this step-by-step instructions and video presentation helped you to "make the job done"...