A confirmation email can be sent for many things: purchases, subscriptions, events and so on.
A confirmation email is a way of saying thank you and also a way of keeping in contact with the new customer or client.
Such a message has to contain relevant information such as an invoice, shipping address, time of a meeting, address of an event and so on, depending on the type of a letter.
For a professional company it is essential to send a conformation email.
1. Make sure that the email clearly states important information such as the place and date of an event or details of an order. Such information should be bold, in a separate line or have a different color. This will make it much easier to be read.
2. Offer an easy way to be contacted or a link where answers can be found to questions related to a product or an event.
3. Say thank you and express your appreciation to the customer/client.
4. Provide further instructions if necessary.
5. If you use a template, keep the layout simple. This email should be a reference point both for you and for the customer.
Subject Line: Organic Seed Exchange event
Dear Ms. Miller,
Thank you for your subscription to participate at our event this year. The Organic Seed Exchange event of 2013 will take place on the 12th of October from 10 am at the Sunset Room of the local auditorium in Tucson.
We have reserved a table for you in the Sunset Room. To claim the table, please arrive at 9.30 in the morning on the day of the event. Our event organizer will be waiting for you at the entrance of the hall.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 222-111-532. Thank you for your participation, we are looking forward to a great event!
Event Manager, Organic Roots